Hotels and restaurants that pass inspection are designated as AAA Inspected & Approved. This indicates they offer clean, comfortable, hospitable places for members to stay and dine – whether they’re motels, diners or resorts.
The five AAA Diamond levels describe the kind of experience members can expect. They identify which AAA Inspected & Approved hotels and restaurants will provide the best fit for your occasion and budget. Think of each additional Diamond as an indicator of more extensive services and amenities – on a scale from no-frills to highly personalized.
- One Diamond means a bed, a pillow and a bargain.
- Two Diamonds mean a familiar, casual, affordable setting.
- Three Diamonds deliver the comforts of home, minus the effort.
- Four Diamonds provide a notable splurge for a special occasion.
- And Five Diamonds are the crown jewel.
Here’s the most recently added hotels to AAA’s ultra-luxury Five Diamond list.