There will be more to see, do, taste and experience at WDW next year than ever before. Here’s a glance at a few new and limited-time experiences to look forward to in 2019 at Walt Disney World!
Starting Jan. 18…
- Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration will bring new music, dancing and all sorts of other fun to Magic Kingdom®
- Dance with Mickey, Minnie and their pals in front of Cinderella Castle at the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” at Magic Kingdom.
- The Incredibles are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! Pixar Avenue will transform into a Metroville city block.
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, a door to the monster world opens, where you can meet Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s Monsters Inc.
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Lion King” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® at the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party”
- The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is back Jan. 18 – Feb. 25, allowing you to indulge in world-class culinary and visual arts.
- The Disney on Broadway concert series will be 7 days a week during the Festival of the Arts, with even more Disney musical magic live on stage.
And later on in the year…
- Welcome spring’s arrival with the Epcot®International Flower & Garden Festival, returning March 6 – June 3.
- Even better, this year’s Garden Rocks concert series expands during the Festival, with a total of 270 concerts over the course of the 90-day event.
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy rolls into Disney’s Hollywood Studios in spring 2019.
Become an honorary toy at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, travel to the bioluminescent planet of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or wish a fond farewell to IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – the nighttime spectacular at Epcot – before its conclusion scheduled for the end of summer 2019.